Dear Typography, some day people will learn what you really are.
And then they’ll stop making crappy “typography” using Comic Sans and Paint.
Especially here on Tumblr.
I hate that time before you go to sleep at night because that’s when all the thoughts you’ve been trying to avoid start to linger in your mind.
REMEMBERING THE ERASERHEADS. It has been a year since they gave us their final set. A year after their record breaking concert. A year since they formally bid us goodbye. A year after their last bow. A year after their last concert, and probably indeed their last.
Thank you Eraserheads for being a part of our childhood. Thank you for being the soundtrack of our growing up. Thank you for the good music. Thank you for being our heroes. Thank you for the memories.
Maraming salamat Ely Buendia, Raimund Marasigan, Marcus Adoro, at Buddy Zabala! The Eraserheads will never be erased from our heads. That is influence at its finest.
“Let us not forget.”
- morning paranaque-katipunan roadtrips with an amazing blockmate
- hsc batchmates who kicked ass today during swimming finals
- @themagicman (and shelds too?) who spoke at the hsc open house today
- video cameras and digital cameras
- lunch in a colonial-period house
- filming inside a walled city
- getting pulled over by corrupt cops (?????)
- venti coffee frappes for stressed out friends
- book shopping
- amazing xx2-fil blockmates